Affinity Health is seeking two experienced PSWs for Toronto to start April 14, 2020.
7am-12pm, 7 days a week.
Affinity Health is a fully accredited Health Care agency with over 25 years experience helping seniors stay safe in their private home or in facility care.
We offer competitive wages, flexible hours, supportive supervisory staff, professional development as well as benefits and more. Come join our growing family of caregivers!
Affinity Health is currently hiring for the following positions:
* Personal Support Worker (PSW)
We are looking for the following in a new team member:
· A positive attitude
· A true passion for working with seniors
· A desire to make a difference in their lives
· A willingness to go above and beyond for the client
· Proper certification / training
· CPR Level C
· Police Record Check – Vulnerable Sector
· TB test
· Ability to speak, read and write in English
· Fluency in another language is an asset
· Driver’s License and access to a car is an asset
· Affinity Health would like to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Affinity Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
· Do you have a minimum of 5 years Personal Support experience?
· Are you in Toronto, ON?
· PSW (Required)
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org