Accreditation Canada recently designated Affinity Health as “Accredited with Exemplary Standing.” This means Affinity Health exceeds the national standards for health care set out by Accreditation Canada.
In fact, Affinity Health scored 100% on the entire audit process!
Accreditation Canada is a national not-for-profit organization that provides health care companies with a review process to assess the services they provide based on established standards of excellence. Their programs and guidance have helped organizations promote quality health care for over 50 years.
Standards of Excellence for Seniors:
Accredited organizations undergo an audit every 4 years to ensure they meet or exceed standards. They are graded based on standards of excellence, some of which include:
- Basing care plans on the most up-to-date research and methods for senior care.
- Supervising quality of care and setting unique care goals for each client.
- Hiring qualified, exceptional caregivers, who genuinely enjoy working with their clients.
- Promoting safety, health and wellness among caregivers and clients.
- The accreditation process is in-depth and detailed. By choosing to work towards accreditation, organizations show commitment to excellence for seniors.
Seniors Deserve the Best!
“I’m so proud of this accomplishment,” stated by President and Founder of Affinity Health. “We strive to be the most reputable home care company in Canada, because seniors really do deserve the best. Providing the highest quality care for our clients is important to us, and that’s what this accreditation stands for.”