Canadians are living longer and, as we age, many of us require home and health care services not covered by the government.
The strategy of using home equity to cover health care costs is a sound solution for those that don’t want to sell their home and move into a retirement facility.
Affinity Health has sourced a unique financing program through a Schedule 1 lender that helps seniors remain in the comfort of home while paying for the services they require!
Financing your health care costs has never been easier!
The sudden need for health care services can be costly.
If you own your house, you can access the equity to cover your costs and remain in the comfort of home.
The benefits of this financing program include:
- Receive regular planned advances that can cover the cost of your home care.
- Maintain full ownership of your home.
- No payments of interest or principal are required as long as you own your home!
- The loan only becomes due upon the owner’s passing, when the home is sold or when the owner moves out.
- Earlier payment options are available
If you own your own home and have the need for private home care, call us today to explore this option.
We can help you remain in the comfort of home for as long as you wish!