COMPANION CARE markham
Companion Care in Markham – Help with a Smile!
Our Companion Services offers clients a friendly companion who will look out for your safety and whose goal is to make your life easier one shift at a time.
At Affinity Health, our Companion Care in Markham will provide you more than just a friend. Our companion caregivers are trained to not only to help you with your daily responsibilities and challenges, but also to look out for your safety, and accompany you on outings.
We also understand that being social is essential to your emotional and mental well-being. That’s why we match our caregivers to your personality, so you can foster a deep, trusting relationship with them.
Companion Care Markham – Services Offered
Our Companion Care in Markham includes the following:
- Companionship while in the hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision
- Supervision during all activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Grocery list preparation and shopping
- Accompaniment on outings and appointments
- Regular home safety inspections
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
Companion Care Markham – Ongoing Support
At no additional charge, our experienced Nurse Case Managers will oversee the care you provide and will always be available to you for medical questions and concerns. Your Nurse Case Manager will also visit you on a regular basis to ensure you are satisfied with care you are receiving.
Services start with a free consultation with the Nurse Case Manager. We will put together a plan of care that meets your preferences, needs and budget. With no contracts and no minimum hours, we guarantee to find a schedule that works for you.