nurse case managers
Nurse Case Managers in Pickering
No matter what your challenges or concerns, we can help you get the service you want with our Nurse Case Managers in Pickering.
Affinity Health offers Nurse Case Managers in Pickering and Durham who can keep you connected to the health care community. Our highly trained team can help you manage every health care need, whether provided by Affinity Health or another medical professional.
Nurse Case Managers Pickering – No Additional Charge
When you sign up for regular service, our Nurse Case Manager will have regular meetings with you to make sure that your care is sufficient and your health care subsidies and benefits are being managed properly by each organization connected to you. At Affinity Health, we make it our mission to build a relationship with each of our clients.
We get to know you, your physical, mental, and emotional needs, and everything you desire as part of your care services. By doing a comprehensive assessment at the beginning, we can recognize when it’s time to change a service to make sure all of your needs are being met. No matter what type of service you may need, the professionals at Affinity Health are prepared to give you what you require in a compassionate and non-intrusive manner.
Nurse Case Managers Pickering – Services Offered
Nurse Case Managers in Pickering are provided as a part of regular services and come at no additional cost to you! These services include the following:
- A comprehensive in-home assessment to determine what services you need, what your home environment entails, and how we can customize our services to fit your requirements.
- Regular home visits to ensure that your home environment and care is safe and satisfactory, and to assess any changes that need to be made to the care plan.
- A personalized home care plan designed to meet your budget, needs, and wants. We can alter your care plan whenever the need arises.
- An advocate to assist you in getting the services you need through the health care system.
- Frequent communication with other members of your health care team, including other health care professionals. This allows us to make sure your services are working together to give you the best outcome.
- We manage the coordination and delivery of any necessary medical supplies and equipment, so you and your family can rest easy knowing you have the resources you want when you need them.
- Managing any necessary services related to your health needs at home.
- Regular communication with family members you designated, to ensure that everyone has the information they need.
- 24-hour on-call support to answer your questions and provide emergency care when the situation calls for it.
Call today to find out more about our Nurse Case Managers in Pickering and how we can help with all aspects of your home care needs.