Companion Care Pickering – Customized Care
At Affinity Health, our Companion Care in Pickering goes far beyond the basics!
Social interaction with a warm and friendly companion can be essential to anyone’s emotional and mental well-being. Using our unique in-home assessment, our Case Managers will match a companion to your personality preferences as well as your home and external needs.
We understand that you don’t just need a friend. You want to ensure that someone is looking out for your safety, can help you on outings, and ensure all the little things around the house are complete.
Rest assured, that with our Companion Care, we will help find you someone that meets all your companion needs and ensure the care is properly managed!
Companion Care Pickering – Services Offered
Our Companion Care in Pickering and Durham includes the following:
- Companionship while in hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision while in hospital or at home
- Cueing and supervising all Activities of Daily Living
- Light Meal Preparation and supervision
- Preparing grocery lists and grocery shopping
- Accompaniment on outings & appointments
- Regular Home Safety Inspections
- Assist with care of pets
- Assisting with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
All services start with a free home assessment with one of our Nurse Case Managers who will take time to understand your needs, preferences and budget to develop the right plan of care. With no contracts, and no minimum hours, you can truly customize your Companion Care. Contact us today.