Companion Care Richmond Hill
Companion Care Richmond Hill includes a friendly caregiver who looks out for your safety and will brighten your day.
The opportunity for frequent and meaningful social interaction with a warm and friendly companion can be incredibly meaningful and important in allowing you to maintain emotional and mental well-being. Whether you are a senior who is feeling isolated, or someone who is dealing with health issues and shouldn’t be left alone, proper companion care will ensure you are not alone.
Companion Care Richmond Hill – Affinity Health
At Affinity Health, we start with a free in-home consultation with one of our Nurse Case Managers, who will learn about your needs, preferences and budget and put a schedule of service together, with a suitable companion who matches your situation well.
We also always keep in mind that you require more than just a friend, you need a companion that you know and trust is always looking out for your safety, is able to help you with outings, and is dedicated to making sure that all the little things important for you and your home and done and maintained.
You can be confident that our Companion Care in Richmond Hill will help to find you someone that meets each and every one of your needs, and will ensure that all of your care is properly managed.
Companion Care Richmond Hill – Services Offered
Our Companion Care includes many of the following services:
- Companionship while in hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision while in hospital or at home
- Cueing and supervising all activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Preparing grocery lists and grocery shopping
- Accompaniment on outings & appointments
- Regular Home Safety Inspections
- Assistance with pet care
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
At no additional charge, our experienced Case Managers will also provide:
- Free In-Home Assessment to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and professionals as required
- 24-hour on-call support for all questions and issues
Call today for a free in-home consultation with our nurse to learn more about your options for Companion Care in Richmond Hill. With no contracts and no minimum hours, we can truly work with you to find the right mix of services.