Meal Preparation in Richmond Hill
What is Meal Preparation?
Meal Preparation Richmond Hill helps our clients maintain proper nutrition by planning and preparing meals according to their preferences and specialized diets. Maintaining good nutrition is critically important if you are dealing with age-related diseases, or recovery for a serious accident or surgery.
During difficult or busy times in our lives, we all turn to easy-to-prepare, pre-packaged or fast food. While this is a fine solution once in a while, eating this way on a daily basis can negatively affect our health. If you are dealing with a long term injury or chronic health issues, and preparing nutritious meals is an issue, our in-home Meal Preparation in Richmond Hill may be a service that can help you.
Meal Preparation Richmond Hill- Affinity Health
Affinity Health provides customized Meal Preparation in Richmond Hill. We take the time to understand your personal preferences and dietary restrictions and will put a meal plan together that suits you. Our caregivers will prepare the meals, with your help or without. They can make meals the current day, or for several days at a time. If needed, our caregivers can also go out to pick up the groceries for you.
Meal Preparation Richmond Hill- Services Offered
The following are examples of the services included with our Meal Preparation:
- Groceries. We will help you make a list according to your preferences and can help you order online, take you out to the store, or head out and do the grocery shopping for you.
- Put groceries away and properly label everything
- Prepare meals for the current day
- Prepare meals for the upcoming days and either refrigerate or freeze them in single or double servings
- Serve your meals to you in bed or at the table
- Clean up after meals
- Log your nutritional intake in our client file so that you keep track of your nutrition
- Speak with any specialists involved in your care to ensure your nutrition intake is properly assessed
Our services begin with a Free Consultation where we will gather the information necessary to create a care plan and meal plan. With no contracts, and no minimum hours, we are certain to find a solution that works for you.