nurse case managers
Nurse Case Mangers in Scarborough
Our Nurse Case Managers in Scarborough are no additional charge!
At Affinity Health, we are dedicated to maintaining your comfort and safety using professionals in the home care field. That’s why we developed a Case Management program that goes beyond most services available in the community to ensure that all of your health care needs are met.
Our experienced Case Managers in Scarborough, who are nurses, oversee all of our home care services and will customize a care plan with your specific health care needs in mind. Your care plan is also reviewed with you regularly, to ensure that your personal wishes are respected too. No matter what your needs are, Affinity Health will work with you to ensure you are safe and comfortable in your home.
What do Nurse Case Managers in Scarborough do?
Our Case Managers in Scarborough provide the following services:
- An in-home assessment with one of our Nurse Case Managers, so that they may fully understand your needs, preferences, and your home environment.
- A customized care plan that addresses your needs, preferences, and budget.
- Regular supervisory visits to check on your safety and satisfaction.
- Regular monitoring for any issues or changes that may cause harm.
- Alterations to your care plan when needs or requirements change.
- Advocacy services to help you navigate the healthcare system and receive the best care available.
- Ongoing communication with other healthcare professionals, as requested, to ensure the proper management of your care.
- Coordination and delivery of medical supplies and equipment, which takes the burden of managing these resources off you and your family.
- Coordination with other required services for your home or healthcare needs.
- Open communication with your family, as requested, to ensure peace of mind.
- 24-hour on-call support for emergency care and/or questions about the service.
Rest assured that whether you receive basic companion care services, or 24-hour nursing care, our Nurse Case Managers in Scarborough will be reviewing your case regularly and always available for professional questions and support.