Home Care Mobility Assessments and Home Safety in Britannia, ON
Mobility Assessments and Home Safety
As a fully-accredited home care provider Britannia, ON, Affinity Health understands the importance of home safety for all seniors. Having a professional therapist assess your home environment with your specific mobility challenges in mind is critical.
The certified Occupational Therapists at Affinity Health offer comprehensive in- home assessments and on-going advice to ensure every aspect of your home and the equipment you need is safe and properly designed for your needs.
Our certified occupational therapy services include:
- Home safety assessments
- Bathroom-only safety assessments
- A comprehensive therapist report, including safety recommendations
- Prescriptions for walkers, wheelchairs, scooters, and other equipment
- Training with caregivers for use of new equipment
- Completion of forms to receive proper government funding
- Parking tag registration for people with disabilities