Inspiring confidence in those we serve through empathy and dignity.
To serve as a vehicle for positive change in the delivery of personal care services that ensures that all our clients receive care that respects their rights and wishes, maintains their level of independence, and maximises their quality of life.
Our commitment is to ensure both ethical and fair practices. Affinity Health began with a strong foundation in family values, which promote dedication to quality, excellence, respect for others, dignity, commitment, and independence.
In-Home Private Health Care Agency
Affinity Health provides personalized in-home care, staffing solutions and transitional care services. Our company began with a focus on home care with the notion that seniors wanted a health care service with a personal touch. The company was founded on the principles of respect, independence, and dignity, and today our mission is to inspire confidence in everything our caregivers do and do so with dignity and empathy each and every shift.
This company was started in 1994. As Affinity Health progressively enhanced the lives of their clientele their business grew into an organization of individuals dedicating their lives to providing quality care for the thousands of seniors they have served.
Today, while we still provide home care to a great many clients, we also serve retirement homes, long term care homes, and hospitals by providing qualified staff and caring for patients in transition from institutional settings to their homes.
Accreditation Canada recently designated Affinity Health as “Accredited with Exemplary Standing.” This means Affinity Health exceeds the national standards for health care set out by Accreditation Canada.
In fact, Affinity Health scored 100% on the entire audit process!
Accreditation Canada is a national not-for-profit organization that provides health care companies with a review process to assess the services they provide based on established standards of excellence. Their programs and guidance have helped organizations promote quality health care for over 50 years.
Standards of Excellence for Seniors
Accredited organizations undergo an audit every 4 years to ensure they meet or exceed standards. They are graded based on standards of excellence, some of which include:
- Basing care plans on the most up-to-date research and methods for senior care.
- Supervising quality of care and setting unique care goals for each client.
- Hiring qualified, exceptional caregivers, who genuinely enjoy working with their clients.
- Promoting safety, health and wellness among caregivers and clients.
- The accreditation process is in-depth and detailed. By choosing to work towards accreditation, organizations show commitment to excellence for seniors.
Seniors Deserve the Best!
“I’m so proud of this accomplishment,” stated by President and Founder of Affinity Health. “We strive to be the most reputable home care company in Canada, because seniors really do deserve the best. Providing the highest quality care for our clients is important to us, and that’s what this accreditation stands for.”
Why Choose Affinity Health
Affinity Health is a Canadian, professionally-owned company that has excelled at providing quality, customized services to seniors and their families for more than 25 years.
- We are fully accredited by Accreditation Canada.
- We provide Nurse-Managed Care, meaning all our services give you access to a nurse manager for all health-related questions and concerns.
- We have won multiple Ethics awards with the Better Business Bureau.
- We provide the widest range of services to help you or your loved one truly retire at home for as long as you choose.
- We provide a free in-home nurse consultation to discuss your medical needs, personal preferences and budgets to ensure we customize the right plan of care.
- There are no contracts. You can use as much or as little service as you need.
Your well-being is Our Priority.
Our commitment is to ensure both ethical and fair practices.
Affinity Health began with a strong foundation in family values, which promote dedication to quality, excellence, respect for others, dignity, commitment, and independence. We live by these foundational values each and every day.
Promise to our Clients
- Everyone will be treated with respect, dignity, honesty and fairness. We will not offer misleading information or supply unnecessary services. We promote free choice in all matters.
- We will provide reliable, effective and prompt health care in the home that fits the specific needs of the client while maintaining a safe environment.
- We will protect the confidential nature of all medical and personal information, divulging it only predetermined family members, lawyers or people with the power of attorney.
Promise to our Staff
1. All performance audits will follow the guidelines set forth in orientation and will not target personal traits, such as race, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender, religious affiliations, intellectual or physical inability, of family relationships.
2. We will only hire those individuals that can pass an extensive background, education, and reference check, and meet our expectations for excellence through continued learning.
Promise to Ourselves
1. We will remain competitive in our industry with integrity and fortitude.
2. We will operate in a socially responsible manner.
3. We will refrain from any action that appears to approach copyright infringement
4. We will commit to resolving any and all disputes fairly and in a timely manner.
Meet Our Team
Senior Manager Home Care
Director, Human Resources
Nurse Case Manager
Senior Manager – Staffing
Client Care Coordinator