ALS / MS CARE
ALS / MS Care in Richmond Hill
Receiving proper ALS or MS Care in Richmond Hill will provide you with options to remain safe and comfortable at home and receive the care you need.
Living through the challenges of ALS or MS can take its toll on you and your family members. At Affinity Health, we understand how challenging it is to manage the daily routines and tough realities that come along with these diseases. Whether you suffer from Multiple Sclerosis (MS) or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), our caregivers are dedicated to helping support you through the challenges that you may have to face.
ALS / MS Care Richmond Hill – Affinity Health
Affinity Health provides customized services that meet the needs of our clients with ALS and MS. Our services start with a free nurse consultation to understand your needs, preferences and budget. Our nurse takes the time to figure out the type of caregivers you need, and a suitable schedule.
All our caregivers are compassionate, caring people who will take the time to perform your daily tasks at a pace that works for you. Not only do we help with your personal care needs, but we can ensure your home environment is maintained, get you out to your appointments as needed, and take of your medical needs.
ALS / MS Care Richmond Hill – Symtpom Management
ALS / MS Care in Richmond Hill can help manage some of the following symptoms:
- Dizziness, difficulty keeping your balance
- Drastic changes in your gait
- Short term memory loss
- Bladder dysfunction
- Bowel dysfunction
- Brain atrophy (detected via MRI)
- Slower information processing capabilities
- Problems with abstract reasoning
- Visual-spatial abilities weakened (e.g. driving).
Whether you’re at home or in the hospital, Affinity Health can be a support system that offers help and guidance. Our care is available on an adaptable basis and can be altered at any time as needs change. Our expert caregivers are compassionate and experienced and can help manage the symptoms of MS and ALS.
ALS / MS Care in Richmond Hill – Services Offered
Affinity Health can help you manage your disease by providing the following services:
- Personal care – such as toileting, bathing and dressing
- Home Support – such as housekeeping, meal preparation
- Companion Care – such as overnight watch, activities
- Outings and transportation, such as groceries or prescription pick up
- Nursing Care
- 24/7 case management support with a nurse to discuss your questions and concerns
- So much more.
Call today for a free nurse consultation to discuss your options for ALS / MS Care in Richmond Hill. With no contracts and no minimum hours, we are sure to find a home care solution that is perfect for you and your loved one.